Sunday, September 19, 2021

Beauty All Around

 I've been grooving on colours and shapes lately as we walk and I stop to look at the gorgeous flowers still in bloom. Still so many to observe and enjoy!
still hydrangeas in bloom

even as some begin to dry out with a beauty all their own

stunning

more blooms to come

I don't know how long flowers will bloom or what the weather will bring as we head into autumn (yay!), but there is always something beautiful to notice when we're out and about, no matter what the season.

4 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

What fabulous colours these blooms are.
Thanks for sharing natures beauty.

All the best Jan

Vicki said...

They are all beautiful!

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful. I´ll try to take your words and see something beautiful in every season...

Shari Burke said...

They are wonderful. I need to take my own advice, Iris, because these temps in the mid-teens are on my last nerve! I am definitely a single digit kind of gal!