Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Wednesday Words of Wisdom

 "I would rather be a [person] of conviction than a [person] of conformity. Occasionally in life one develops a conviction so precious and meaningful that [one] will stand on it till the end. That is what I have found in nonviolence."

Martin Luther King

Today on Glancing Back in Time, we've reached our funky new home in Alaska--a round house with a totem pole at the centre. Pictures and the story depicted by the totem pole included in the post.

6 comments:

Linda dev said...

I waffle between the two but never where it counts. Equal rights, human rights, voters rights, right to choose, social safety nets, and chocolate.

Shari Burke said...

I am in agreement with all of the things you listed!

Vicki said...

I am in agreement with all that Linda listed too!

Shari Burke said...

It's a great list!

Iris Flavia said...

Great list indeed. King still has the power even today to inspire people.

Shari Burke said...

Indeed so!