Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Walk Along the River Trail: Pale Beauty

 As we walked the river trail, so many things caught my eye. The differences between what I was seeing from one spot to the next, only a few steps away, was striking. In some places, it seemed like winter. In others, like spring was almost here. I guess both are true. In these photos, Irish winter is evident.




On the other blog, today's post is the beginning of our Alaska water story collection. We never gave much thought to water before, but that quickly changed!

I hope you're having a nice day today.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Lovely

Vicki said...

Gorgeous shots! Would make great wall hangings.

Shari Burke said...

Thanks you, Brenda and Vicki. It was a nice walk! :-)

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful but cold! Here only 1C, guess you would like it ;-)
I´ll be out and about soon anyway, brrr.

Shari Burke said...

Yup, I'd love it--as long as there was no ice!

I hope that by now you're home and warm :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely photographs, so good to enjoy a walk.

All the best Jan

Shari Burke said...

Thanks, Jan! Yes, we're so glad we have nice places to walk!