Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 I know that the beginning of 2021 will continue on as 2020 ended, but here's hoping that things improve as the year rolls on! I wish you a year of health, safety, and many, many moments of quiet joy and inner peace.

This was the quote in my Daily Dharma email from Tricycle magazine this morning:

May myriad beacons of goodness overpower the dark shadows of the past year, and may their resplendence inspire us to acknowledge and make good use of this precious human life.

—Pamela Gayle White, “A New Year’s Wish for Light”

8 comments:

JFM said...

Enjoy 2021 as well as you can Shari.
I am trying to start mine by keeping my hands and my mind busy :)

Have a Great Day!!!

Shari Burke said...

Thanks, Jan!

That's a good strategy--keeping mind and hands busy. We're in a strict lockdown again for at least January and possibly longer. I suspect it will be longer. I am remembering to be grateful that I live in a place where the government is taking this seriously. And I have plenty of yarn, tools, projects, and reading material. I don't know where I would be without them :-)

Vicki said...

I hope 2021 is much better than 2020! I plan on getting my reading back on track this year.

Shari Burke said...

Hurray for books! :-)

Lowcarb team member said...

Here's to better times in 2021.
My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Shari Burke said...

Thanks, Jan!

Iris Flavia said...

Great quote - and wishes, back to you! A Happy New Year! (It will take a while, huh).

Shari Burke said...

Yes, it will take a while. :-( I try to remind myself that we are closer to the end now than we were yesterday and much closer than we were some months ago.