Sunday, October 9, 2016

Felting for Fall

It has been a lazy Sunday for us today. Bill finished binge watching his DVDs and I decided to listen to music and stab stuff, so I got out my needle felting supplies and went to town.


I quite enjoyed it!

After I was done with these I listened to Open Book on BBC Radio 4 and then the program after that, which was Conversations on a Bench, while working on my wool/mohair bedsock. I am nearing the start of the toe decreases, so they might be finished this week sometime.

I have a small cross stitch project I want to do this week so I can get it sent off to someone and then there are a couple more things to make and get in the post by the end of the month.

It's been a quietly creative day, which I have enjoyed very much. The evening stretches out before me. Hope you've had a lovely day too.


No comments: