Saturday, December 15, 2018

Superb Saturday Surprise!

The postman usually doesn't deliver mail on Saturday, but I think maybe during the festive season they add a Saturday parcel delivery. Today he came with a surprise.

I'd read about this book in a couple of different places and considered requesting it from the library, but decided it was one I'd like to own and keep. Unbeknownst to me, Bill looked it up at Kenny's Bookshop and ordered it.


I am so excited about this book! I expect I will enjoy reading it and learn a lot. Woo hoo!

I hope this day brings some happy surprises your way, too!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love love Irish lit!! Who are some of the authors?? Great husband!!

Lynne said...

Now that was a nice surprise Bill . . .
Yes indeed Shari . . . I am sure you’ll be tucked away with that book!
Merry Christmas!