Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stuffed Stuff

That was the theme of last night's supper--stuffed stuff. When I made the pizza dough on Friday night I made the large batch of wholemeal dough so I'd have half of it left. I used this last night to make stuffed buns.
I rolled the dough out, cut it in half, and on each half I put some extra mature cheddar cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and some onion and yellow bell pepper that'd been sauteed in olive oil. I sprinkled some of the pizza spice and some dried parsley on top, folded the dough over, sealed the edges, and baked.
These were sooo good! I will be making them again. 😋

To go with our buns, I made some tortelloni with veggies. To cooked tortelloni I added green peas, the rest of the onion and bell pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes. I stirred in some pesto and topped with some snipped parsley. We had this hot last night, and we will be having the leftovers tonight with bean burgers and avocado. Not sure if I will heat up the tortelloni or just eat it cold. It's good either way.


I am now off to make a cuppa and gather some cross-stitch supplies.

I hope your day is peaceful and full of everything and everyone you like best 😊


1 comment:

Bill said...

and they were soooooooo good!