Sunday, May 28, 2017


Last night, I remembered my Altoids tin full of someone's unwanted earrings. I took them to use in future projects. I decided to make some pins using some of those and some buttons from my orphan button tin.

I crocheted this one using sock yarn and a size E (US) hook. The motif came out to 2 3/4 inches. From the top of the motif to the bottom of the dangly bit is about 4 3/4 inches.

I made this one using size 10 crochet cotton and a size B hook. It measures 1 1/2 inches across and about 2 1/2 from the top of the motif to the bottom of the bead.
 I picked a motif from my motif dictionary and adapted it slightly to make these.

I've made a few more booksmarks, too.
 I just realised that I accidentally cropped out the bookmark that was at the bottom of the original picture. 😕

Maybe I'd best get back to crocheting!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

No comments: