Thursday, May 25, 2017

Crocheting Some Wee Bits

I've been crocheting these last couple of days, making motifs into bookmarks and little mandalas with small embellishments.

I'm using thread scraps, buttons, and stuff we've found on beaches here. I went through one of the boxes of beach finds and found some things I'd forgotten about. Some of those will be useful.

It feels like summer here. Yuck. I spent a little bit too long out in the heat and sun this morning while we were tending the garden. When I felt the headache and queasiness coming on, I knew it was time to come home. I thought at first that this would be the first of my summer sick days because I felt worse and worse, but after some cold mint water and a little time, I started to feel better. Shari 1-summer 0, so far, anyway!

Hope it's a good day in your neck of the woods!


No comments: